1. Chaparral/Show Intro | Sean Burns & Lost Country 01:57
2. My Old Self (Live) | Sean Burns & Lost Country 03:47
3. I Wanna Be A Cowboy’s Sweetheart (Live) | Sean Burns & Lost Country 03:29
4. I Fall To Pieces | Sol James w/ Lost Country
5. Working Man Blues | Gerry McIvor w/ Lost Country
6. Daylight Savings | Skinny Dyck w/ Lost Country
7. I Never Go Around Mirros | Frannie Klein w/ Lost Country
8. White Lines And Taillights | Del Barber w/ Lost Country
9. Town Song | Andrew Neville w/ Lost Country
10. Hot Rod Lincoln (Live) | Sean Burns & Lost Country 02:42
11. Joseph Hill (Live) | Sean Burns & Lost Country 04:30
CKUW & Boots & Saddle Presents: A Night of Country Music
A Night of Country Music was recorded Live at the Times Change(d) High & Lonesome Club in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on Friday November 23, 2018.
In conjunction with CKUW + Boot & Saddle (a show hosted by Sean) the idea was to assemble a compilation album to run in conjunction with the stations annual FunDrive; offering the disc as a pledge reward.
2 versions of the album were made available. An EP version with 11 tracks, and an extended offering (only available via CKUW FunDrive pledges,) that features 22 tracks.
Sean Burns & Lost Country acted as the hosts and house band, backing up Six special guests of notable names in the local Roots Music community.
For your listening pleasure, here are the tracks featuring Sean Burns & Lost Country from the EP.
Released February 8, 2019
Sean Burns – Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Skinny Dyck – Pedal Steel
Joanna Miller – Drums, Vocals, Whistling
Grant Siemens – Electric Guitar
Bernie Thiessen – Fender Bass
all rights reserved